Here are some of my recent favorites and inspiration…
1. White on white – plus midi length! So pretty. via Satorialist.
2. Love the retro look on this Banana republic Mad Man Collection dress. via This Time Tomorrow.
3. so 60’s feel to this Dear Creatures for ModCloth dress worn by Bleu Bird Vintage. Would love to imitate combination of kelly green and white piping.
4. Cute tulip sleeve dress worn by Keiko Lynn. Here is an interesting post by Gertie on tulip sleeves. Also a tutorial on tulip sleeves by It’s Sew Chic.
5. This bat sleeves are so big, it almost looks like a cape! Love it. via brown bag vintage.
6. Triangle shaped opening in the back via Late Afternoon.