I enjoyed the NYFW photos that popped up on my instagram and Pinterest readers last week. Did you follow the NYFW? What was your favorite?
1. Can’t get enough of the all white outfit. Joie Spring 2014.
2. Alexander Wang always offers fresh and new take on the yearly trend. I don’t know how wearable this is, but still like the new way to show off the midriff.
3. I love the jumpsuit and colorful tote combination from the NYFW street style snap.
4. Such a stylish mom-to-be!
5. Colorful and boxy silhouette outfits from J. Crew.
6. Midi length skirts were everywhere in the NYFW street style. This one with jewels all over is amazing, combined with a white tank and colorful clutch. This midi skirt is also my favorite.